Karbonn Mobiles has rolled out a new smartphone in Indian market, dubbed as Smart A111. The 5″ smartphone runs on Android 4.0. Under the hood it has dual core 1.2GHz processor on Qualcomm Scorpion SoC, 512 MB RAM, 5 MP camera with focus, front camera for video chat, 4GB internal storage, 32 GB microSD support, several sensors, dual SIM, 3G and others.
The new Smart A111 is dubbed as answer to Micromax’s recent mega-product Canvas 2 A110. The Micromax phone is sold like hot cakes and most of the online retailers are out of stock. In this scenario Karbonn’s latest launch of Smart A111 can go very well.
Karbonn Smart A111 features:
- 5″ Display
- 1.2Ghz dual core Qualcomm Scorpion processor
- 512MB RAM
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 5 MP rear camera with autio focus and flash
- Front VGA camera
- 4 GB internal memory & support for 32 GB microSD
- Light Sensor, G-Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- 3G and WiFi connectivity
- 2100 mAh battery
- Price – Rs 10,290