Intex has launched a new entry-level smartphone under its Cloud range of devices, and it comes with a huge battery capacity. The Intex Cloud Zest, which is already available for purchase from Amazon for Rs. 4,999, comes with Android 5.1 Lollipop and a huge 4,000 mAh battery. It is available in three colours; Black, Gold, and White through the online retailer.
Intex Cloud Zest Specifications
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop operating system
- 5-inch IPS LCD display, 720 x 1,270 pixels, 294 ppi
- 1.3GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC7731 processor and 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage and a microSD card slot (upto 32GB)
- 5-megapixel primary camera with autofocus, LED flash, HDR, 720p video recording, and 2-megapixel secondary camera
- Dual-SIM (3G + 2G), Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS, microUSB v2.0 port, and 3.5mm headphone jack
- Ambient-Light Sensor, Gyrosensor, and Proximity Sensor
- 4,000 mAh battery; 146 x 74 x 10.3 mm; 152 g
The Intex Cloud Zest comes equipped with a processor from Spreadtrum that features a quad-core CPU, and there’s 1GB RAM as well as 8GB of internal storage space. There’s a microSD card slot that can be used for storage expansion. In terms of imaging, the Cloud Zest features a 5-megapixel camera with autofocus, dual-LED flash, HDR images, and HD video recording. There’s a 2-megapixel secondary camera for capturing selfies.
The smartphone comes with a dual-SIM card slot, but sadly there’s no 4G connectivity as the first SIM slot can only accept 3G SIMs while the second SIM slot accepts 2G SIMs. There’s Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS, microUSB v2.0 port, and a headphone jack. Even though the device comes with a 4,000 mAh battery, the rated talktime of 15 hours doesn’t look that great when other devices with 3,000 mAh batteries come with longer talktimes.