Intex has launched a new addition to its budget smartphone series, the Aqua Y2 Pro. The dual-SIM device features a 4.5-inch WVGA IPS LCD display, runs Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system and is equipped with a 1GHz dual-core processor, 512MB of RAM and 4GB of ROM. The device features a 5MP primary camera and Intex has made sure that they haven’t missed out on a front-facing camera, though only a VGA one. It is powered by a reasonably a 1600mAh battery and comes with a reasonable price of Rs. 4,333.
Intex Aqua Y2 Pro specifications
- 4.5-inch IPS LCD display, FWVGA (800 x 480 pixels) resolution
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system
- 1GHz dual-core MediaTek MT6572 processor and 512MB RAM
- 4GB internal memory with microSD support (up to 32GB)
- 5MP primary rear-facing camera with LED Flash and a VGA front-facing camera
- Dual-SIM, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth, A-GPS, and microUSB v2.0 port
- 1600mAh battery
The Intex Aqua Y2 Pro will be available in Black and Navy Blue colors and will be available at an MRP of Rs. 4,333. According to Intex, the Aqua Y2 Pro is the most reasonably priced 3G dual-SIM Android smartphone in the market. Recently, Intex had flooded the Indian smartphone market with three new devices Aqua Star, Aqua Star HD and Aqua Star Power, all available in the market below Rs. 9,000.
Apurva is a tech enthusiast who loves her gadgets and talks about digital media usage. She is currently developing news.thedigest.co and works for an IT company.