Looks like its finally time that we see some new entry-level smartphones getting launched with Android 5.0 Lollipop pre-installed. Intex has launched the Aqua Star L for Rs. 6,990, which comes with Android 5.0 Lollipop pre-installed. It is also equipped with a 5.0-inch WVGA IPS LCD display, 1.3 GHz quad-core processor, 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage, microSD card slot, two SIM card slots, and 2,000 mAh battery. It is equipped with an 8-megapixel primary camera and a 2-megapixel secondary camera.
Intex Aqua Star L specifications
- 5.0-inch Fully laminated IPS LCD display, 854 x 480 pixels, capacitive multitouch
- Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system
- 1.3 GHz quad-core processor, 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage and a microSD card slot (up to 32GB)
- 8MP primary camera, autofocus, LED flash, 2MP front-facing camera
- Dual-SIM, 3G, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0 (with A2DP), A-GPS, FM Radio, microUSB v2.0 port, and 3.5mm audio jack
- 2,000 mAh battery
Our newest offering in the Aqua collection, the Aqua Star L proves Intex’s dedication to remain a technology supernal. It is absolutely imperative to run along with the technological advancements to stay in a competitive environment. Looking at the demand, the smartphone has been instilled with a 12.7 cm (5 inch) fully laminated screen and an 8 MP camera along with various features. We are excited to bring Intex’s latest phone to our customers.
– Sanjay Kumar Kalirona, Mobile Business Head of Intex Technologies
The Intex Aqua Star L will be available exclusively through Snapdeal in black and white colours starting February 16.
Computer science engineer turned technology blogger. Following consumer electronics industry closely from 2006, he can now predict pretty much where the market is heading. He has a dream to own Android, Windows Phone and iOS smartphones all at the same time.