Looks like its finally time that we see some new entry-level smartphones getting launched with Android 5.0 Lollipop pre-installed. Intex has launched the Aqua Star L for Rs. 6,990, which comes with Android 5.0 Lollipop pre-installed. It is also equipped with a 5.0-inch WVGA IPS LCD display, 1.3 GHz quad-core processor, 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage, microSD card slot, two SIM card slots, and 2,000 mAh battery. It is equipped with an 8-megapixel primary camera and a 2-megapixel secondary camera.
Intex Aqua Star L specifications
- 5.0-inch Fully laminated IPS LCD display, 854 x 480 pixels, capacitive multitouch
- Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system
- 1.3 GHz quad-core processor, 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage and a microSD card slot (up to 32GB)
- 8MP primary camera, autofocus, LED flash, 2MP front-facing camera
- Dual-SIM, 3G, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0 (with A2DP), A-GPS, FM Radio, microUSB v2.0 port, and 3.5mm audio jack
- 2,000 mAh battery
Our newest offering in the Aqua collection, the Aqua Star L proves Intex’s dedication to remain a technology supernal. It is absolutely imperative to run along with the technological advancements to stay in a competitive environment. Looking at the demand, the smartphone has been instilled with a 12.7 cm (5 inch) fully laminated screen and an 8 MP camera along with various features. We are excited to bring Intex’s latest phone to our customers.
- Sanjay Kumar Kalirona, Mobile Business Head of Intex Technologies
The Intex Aqua Star L will be available exclusively through Snapdeal in black and white colours starting February 16.