Intex has launched another smartphone in the Aqua series, named Aqua Star II. The phone is a successor to the Aqua Star smartphone, which was launched last year.
The Aqua Star II comes with a 5-inch FWVGA display and is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC7731 processor, contrary to the MediaTek MT6582M SoC used in the previous version. It has 8GB of internal storage, which can be further expanded up to 32GB via microSD card.
The phone sports an 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash along with a 5-megapixel front snapper. It runs Android 4.4 KitKat and supports Dual SIM and 3G connectivity. Other connectivity options include WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS.
The Intex Aqua Star II comes for a price of Rs. 5,999 and is available in White, Black, Blue and Grey colors. It is available for purchase all across India via Intex’s distribution network.
Commenting on the launch, Sanjay Kumar Kalirona, Mobile Business Head, Intex Technologies said, ”Intex is known for innovation and we are pleased to announce our newest offering, Intex Aqua Star II. The smartphone boasts of distinguished sensor technology, 1.2GHz Quad Core processor and an 8MP camera amid other features that makes it a device that rightly stands for the youth of the nation.” He said.
Intex Aqua Star II specifications
- 5-inch IPS display with 854 x 480 pixels resolution
- 1.2GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC7731 processor paired with 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage, further expandable up to 32GB via microSD
- Android 4.4 KitKat and Dual SIM connectivity
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash and 5MP front-facing camera
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2,000 mAh battery