Intex has come up with yet another smartphone in its Aqua series, dubbed as Aqua S7. The device comes with fingerprint sensor and 4G connectivity with VoLTE support. It has been priced at Rs. 9,499, but the company has not detailed the availability channels.
The device features a 5-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display, and is powered by a 64-bit 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 chipset clubbed with Mali-T720 GPU and 3GB of RAM. The phone runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow and packs in 16GB internal storage (expandable up to 64GB via microSD card). There is a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash onboard, along with a 5-megapixel front snapper.
Intex Aqua S7 will be available in Rose Gold, Dark Blue, and Champagne color options. A 3200mAh battery backs it. Also, the smartphone comes integrated with a fingerprint scanner, placed on the rear panel.
Intex Aqua S7 Specifications
- 5-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels
- 64-bit 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 chipset clubbed with Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB of RAM; 16GB internal storage expandable up to 64GB via microSD card
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash and 5MP selfie camera
- dual-SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, and GPS
- Measures 142.5×72.5×8.7 mm; Weighs 150 grams
- 3200mAh battery