InFocus, a US based OEM who has tied up with Foxconn to manufacture its devices is planning to launch its first 4G smartphone in the country. The details about the pricing and launch date are unknown as of now. InFocus has already started teasing it through social media. It will be available exclusively on Snapdeal.com like its other siblings.
The upcoming smartphone will come with the moniker InFocus M350 4G and is expected to be priced around the Rs 10,000-12,000 mark in India. It is already on sale in Taiwan. The smartphone will focus on being on the slimmer side of things and will have its thinnest point at just 3.5mm. Let us quickly take a look at its specifications:
InFocus M350 4G specifications
- 5-inch IPS display, 1280 x 720 pixels
- Android 4.4 KitKat based InLife UI
- MediaTek MT6732 SoC, 1.5 GHz quad-core CPU, Mali-T760 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 8-megapixel rear camera, LED flash, f/2.2 aperture size
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.2 aperture size
- 16GB internal storage, expandable with microSD card (up to 64GB)
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG and dual SIM for connectvity
- 2,500 mAh battery
The registrations for the device will commence on June 17th and it can be expected to be launch soon after that.