InFocus, the smartphone brand based out of the US, has announced that its upcoming device will be launched in India on June 18, and will be priced at Rs. 7,999.
The InFocus M350 features a 5-inch HD IPS LCD display, 8-megapixel primary camera, and an 8-megapixel secondary camera. To compete with the best-selling smartphones in its price range, the M350 features two SIM card slots as well as 4G LTE connectivity. Other hardware specifications include a 5-inch HD IPS LCD display, a 1.5 GHz quad-core processor, 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, a microSD card slot, and a 2,500 mAh battery.
Infocus M350 Specifications
- 5-inch IPS LCD display, 1280 x 720 pixels, capacitive multitouch
- MediaTek MT6732 processor, 1.5GHz quad-core CPU, Mali-T760 GPU, and 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage and a microSD card slot (up to 64GB)
- 8-megapixel rear-facing camera, autofocus, LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, and 1080p video recording
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Dual-SIM, 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0, A-GPS, MicroUSB v2.0 port with USB OTG, and a headphone jack
- 2,500 mAh battery; 151 x 71.5 x 10.6 mm; 146 grams
The device will be available in Black, White, Gold and Pink colours. The InFocus M350 will be available in India exclusively through Snapdeal, and the registrations for purchasing the device will start from June 17. It competes with the likes of the Xiaomi Redmi 2, Yu Yuphoria, Yu Yureka, Lenovo A6000, and the Lenovo A6000 Plus.
Computer science engineer turned technology blogger. Following consumer electronics industry closely from 2006, he can now predict pretty much where the market is heading. He has a dream to own Android, Windows Phone and iOS smartphones all at the same time.