InFocus is back with yet another budget smartphone in the Bingo series. The new device is dubbed as the InFocus Bingo 50+, a successor to last year’s Bingo 50. It will be available in Gold and Silver colour options for Rs. 7,999. Interested buyers can register on InFocus’s official website for the device.
The Infocus Bingo 50+ bears a 5.5-inch HD IPS on-cell display with a resolution of 1280×720 pixels. It is powered by a 1.3 GHz Quad-Core MediaTek MT6735 chipset clubbed with 3GB of RAM and Mali-T760 GPU. It runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow-based InLife UI 2.0.
In the imaging department, the device sports a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash along with an 8-megapixel autofocus selfie camera. The Bingo 50+ is a metal-clad smartphone with connectivity support for Hybrid dual-SIM and 4G VoLTE (FDD-LTE 1800 (B3) MHz; TD-LTE Band 40). A 2600mAh battery backs it.
Infocus Bingo 50+ specifications
- 5.5-inch HD IPS on-cell display with a resolution of 1280×720 pixels
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 chipset clubbed with 3GB of RAM and Mali-T760 GPU
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 64GB via microSD card
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow-based InLife UI 2.0
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash and 8MP front-facing camera
- Hybrid dual-SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, and GPS
- 2600mAh battery