Infocus unveiled yet another smartphone in India, the new device is the successor to the Infocus M2, which was launched in India in March this year. The new phone is named as, Infocus M2 4G, which is basically a 4G enabled variant of the M2 with 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor instead of MediaTek MT6582 that was used in its predecessor. There is 8GB of internal storage on-board, which can be further expanded up to 64GB via microSD card.
The phone features a 4.2-inch display with 1280 × 768 pixels resolution and runs Android 4.4 KitKat. It sports two 8-megapixel cameras (rear and front) with LED flash. It is dual-SIM smartphone with 1GB of RAM and support for connectivity features such as 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, and Bluetooth 4.0. The 4G support is limited to one SIM only for FDD-LTE Bands 1, 3, 7, 8 and 28 and TDD-LTE Bands 38,39.40, 41.
The Infocus M2 will be available in Black and White color variants, for a price of Rs. 5,499 exclusively through Amazon in the form of flash sale, which will begin on July 24th. Amazon has already started taking registrations for the first sale.
Infocus M2 4G specifications
- 4.2-inch display with 1280 × 768 pixels resolution
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400 SoC with 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage, expandble up to 64GB via micro SD
- 8MP rear and front cameras with LED flash
- 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, and Bluetooth 4.0
- Measures 135×64.5x 11.1mm and weighs 145 grams
- 2010mAh battery