Sony has just launched the Xperia E3 and Xperia E3 dual at their IFA 2014 event. The E3 Dual as the name suggests is just the dual-SIM version of the regular Xperia E3. The Xperia E3 will be a mid-range Android smartphone aimed at the likes of the new Moto G. It comes with 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400 processor coupled with Adreno 305 GPU and 1GB of RAM. It brings LTE connectivity on a budget.
- 4.5-inch LCD display, 854 x 480 pixels, capacitive multitouch
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor, Adreno 305 GPU, 1GB RAM
- 4GB of internal storage, microSD card slot (up to 32GB)
- 5MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash, VGA front-facing secondary camera
- dual SIM, 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Bluetooth v4.0, Wi-Fi, GPS with A-GPS and microUSB v2.0 port
- 2330 mAh battery, STAMINA Mode
- Colours: Black, White, Lime and Copper
It will succeed the Xperia E2 and will look towards bringing 4G LTE experience on a budget. Let us see how things pan out for it in the future.