iBall Andi 4.5M Enigma has been officially announced with a price tag of Rs 8,499. It comes with a 4.5-inch IPS LCD display with qHD resolution, 1.3GHz quad-core processor, 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage space. This dual-SIM smartphone comes pre-loaded with Android 4.4 KitKat operating system and has a 1500 mAh battery. iBall is marketing this device by boasting its 8MP front-facing camera with 88 degree wide-angle view.
iBall Andi 4.5M Specifications
- 4.5-inch IPS LCD display, 960 x 540 pixels, 245 ppi, capacitive multitouch
- Android 4.4 KitKat operating system
- 1.3GHz quad-core processor, 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage (expandable with microSD card slot up to 32GB)
- 13MP BSI camera with autofocus and LED Flash
- 8MP front-facing secondary camera with fixed-focus 88 degree wide angle lens
- Dual SIM, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, FM Radio, microUSB v2.0 port, USB OTG and 3.5mm headphone jack
- 1500 mAh battery, 8.77mm thin, 135 grams
Apart from its 13MP primary camera and an 8MP front-facing camera, there is nothing special about this device. Its competitors are equipped with HD displays and larger batteries.
Computer science engineer turned technology blogger. Following consumer electronics industry closely from 2006, he can now predict pretty much where the market is heading. He has a dream to own Android, Windows Phone and iOS smartphones all at the same time.