iBall Andi 4.5M Enigma has been officially announced with a price tag of Rs 8,499. It comes with a 4.5-inch IPS LCD display with qHD resolution, 1.3GHz quad-core processor, 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage space. This dual-SIM smartphone comes pre-loaded with Android 4.4 KitKat operating system and has a 1500 mAh battery. iBall is marketing this device by boasting its 8MP front-facing camera with 88 degree wide-angle view.
iBall Andi 4.5M Specifications
- 4.5-inch IPS LCD display, 960 x 540 pixels, 245 ppi, capacitive multitouch
- Android 4.4 KitKat operating system
- 1.3GHz quad-core processor, 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage (expandable with microSD card slot up to 32GB)
- 13MP BSI camera with autofocus and LED Flash
- 8MP front-facing secondary camera with fixed-focus 88 degree wide angle lens
- Dual SIM, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, FM Radio, microUSB v2.0 port, USB OTG and 3.5mm headphone jack
- 1500 mAh battery, 8.77mm thin, 135 grams
Apart from its 13MP primary camera and an 8MP front-facing camera, there is nothing special about this device. Its competitors are equipped with HD displays and larger batteries.