After launching its P9 smartphone in China, Huawei has now launched it in India. The device will be available in Ceramic White, Mystic Silver, Titanium Grey, Haze Gold, Prestige Gold and Rose Gold colour options, priced at Rs. 39,999. The company also showcased the Huawei Watch in Stainless Steel at the event, which will retail at Rs. 22,999.
The Huawei P9 features a 5.2-inch 1080p AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display. Regarding connectivity, it comes supports Hybrid dual-SIM, which means that the second slot can either be used for SIM or microSD card. It boasts a full metal body with chamfered edges. The thickness of P9 stands at 6.95mm. The device sports 12-megapixel dual rear cameras with Leica SUMMARIT lenses, dual-tone LED flash, along with an 8-megapixel front-facing camera. It features a 3D fingerprint scanner on the back.
For online buyers, the P9 will be exclusively up for sale via Flipkart while offline buyers can get it from Poorvika and Croma stores. Its first online sale will start from 3PM today. Also, under its VIP service Huawei is offering 2 years warranty with pick up and drop service and 3 months replacement / display damage for all the P9 buyers.
In India, the P9 will be rivalling Samsung Galaxy S7, Xiaomi Mi 5, LG G5, and many more flagships.
Huawei P9 specifications
- 5.2-inch Full HD AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 955 chipset with Mali T880-MP4 GPU and 3GB of RAM
- 32GB storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EMUI 4.1
- 12MP dual rear cameras with Leica SUMMARIT lenses, dual-tone LED flash and 8MP front-facing camera
- Hybrid dual-SIM, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C, Fingerprint sensor, and Infrared sensor
- 3,000mAh battery with fast charging