Huawei has officially announced its 10.1-inch tablet, which was earlier rumored to be unveiled at MWC 2016, Barcelona. Dubbed as Huawei MediaPad T2 10.0 Pro, this mid-range tablet features a WUXGA IPS display, an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 SoC processor with Adreno 405 GPU. The basic model comes with 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of storage, whereas the more premium model houses a 3 GB RAM and 32 GB of internal storage out of the box.
As for its camera, an 8MP auto focus with LED flash decorates its rear, and the front-facing snapper is that of 2 MP. The device runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Emotion UI 3.1 on top.
On its connectivity front, Huawei MediaPad T2 10.0 Pro tablet supports 4G LTE (optional), Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4 GHz & 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS / aGPS. A whopping 6660mAh battery charges the device.
There are two color variants available for MediaPad T2 10.0 Pro – black and white. Although the device is made official, the pricing and availability details are unknown.
Huawei MediaPad T2 10.0 Pro specifications:
- 1-inch (1920 × 1200 pixels) WUXGA IPS display, 800:1 contrast ratio, up to 300 nits brightness
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 (MSM8939) (4×1.5GHz + 4×1.2GHz) processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB / 3GB RAM, 16GB / 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Emotion UI 3.1
- 8MP auto focus rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 2MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 259.1×156.4×8.5mm; Weight: 495g
- 4G LTE (optional), Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4 GHz & 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS / aGPS
- 6660mAh battery