Huawei has added another device to in its Honor line-up of smartphones, named as the Honor Play 5X. The device has been launched in China, with 3GB RAM variant priced at 1399 Yuan (approx. Rs. 14,320) and the 2GB RAM variant priced at 999 Yuan (approx. Rs. 10,225).
The smartphone features a 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. It is powered by a 1.5 GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 (MSM8939) processor paired 3GB/2GB of RAM. It supports dual-SIM (microSIM + nanoSIM) connectivity and has 16GB internal storage, which is expandable up to 128GB via microSD card. The phone runs Android 5.1 Lollipop with EMUI 3.1 on top. It features a Fingerprint sensor, which is placed on the rear of the device.
In the imaging department, the phone sports a 13-megapixel primary camera with LED flash along with a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. In terms connectivity, it supports 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, Fingerprint sensor, and GPS. A 3,000mAh battery backs it. The phone will be available in Silver and Sunset Gold color options. Huawei has not revealed the launch timeline of the Honor Play 5X in regions outside China, but we assume that it will soon launch it globally.
Huawei Honor Play 5X specifications
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels
- 1.5 GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 (MSM8939) chipset coupled with 3GB RAM / 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with EMUI 3.1 on top
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, and 5MP front-facing camera
- dual-SIM, 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, and GPS
- 3,000mAh battery