Huawei has pulled the wraps off from its latest high-end offering, the Honor 6. The Huawei Honor 6 is priced at Rs 19,999 and will be available for purchase exclusively on Flipkart, starting from October 6.
It sports a 5-inch IPS LCD display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. The device is powered by an octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 920 processor, Mali-T628 GPU, 3GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage space. The Kirin 920 processor which is used in the Honor 6 uses ARM’s big.LITTLE architecture which is essentially two quad-core processors (1.7GHz + 1.3GHz) working in tandem.
The Honor 6 sports a 13-megapixels primary camera (Sony BSI sensor) with dual LED flash, and 1080p video recording. The secondary camera has a 5-megapixel sensor for better video recording and selfies. On the software front, Huawei Honor 6 runs Android 4.4.2 KitKat glued with the manufacturer’s Emotion UI 2.3.
Huawei Honor 6 Specifications
- 5-inch LTPS IPS LCD display from JDI, 1920 x 1080 pixels, 445 ppi, 10-point capacitive multitouch
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat with Emotion UI v2.3
- octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 920 processor (4 x 1.7GHz Cortex A15 + 4 x 1.3GHz Cortex A7), Mali-T628 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, microSD card slot
- 13-megapixels primary camera, Sony BSI sensor, autofocus, LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 5-megapixels secondary camera, 1080p video recording
- Single-SIM, 3G HSPA+, dual-band Wi-Fi b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth v4.0, NFC, A-GPS and microUSB v2.0 port
- Light Sensor, G-Sensor, Gyroscope, Compass, IR Port
- 3100 mAh battery, Ultra Power-Saving Mode, 69.7 x 139.6 x 7.5 mm, 130 grams
Mahit Huilgol is a Mechanical Engineering graduate and is a Technology and Automobile aficionado. He ditched the Corporate boardroom wars in the favor for technology battle ground. He is also a foodie by heart and loves both the edible chips and non-edible silicon chips.