Huawei has announced a successor to its Enjoy 5 smartphone in China, named as the Enjoy 5S. The device features a 7.6mm slim metal clad unibody design adorned with a Fingerprint sensor. It has been launched at a price of 1199 Yuan (Approx. US$ 187 / Rs. 12,500). Huawei has not revealed any information regarding the device’s global availability yet.
The device features a 5-inch HD IPS display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels, and is powered by a 1.5 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6753T 64-bit chipset clubbed with 2GB of RAM. It runs Android 5.1 Lollipop with Emotion UI 3.1 Lite on top, and has 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via microSD card. There is a 13-megapixel primary camera with LED flash, along with a 5-megapixel selfie camera. In the connectivity department, it supports Hybrid dual-SIM, 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, and is backed by a 2,200mAh battery. It measures 143.5 x 71 x 7.6mm, weighs 135 grams, and will be available in Silver and Golden color options.
Huawei Enjoy 5S specifications
- 5-inch HD IPS display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels
- 1.5 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6753T SoC clubbed with 2GB of RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with Emotion UI 3.1 Lite on top
- 13MP primary camera with LED Flash, and 5MP front-facing camera
- Hybrid dual-SIM, 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Fingerprint sensor, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2,200mAh battery