HTC has just started sending out invites for the launch of its new flagship, the HTC One M9 for India. The event will take place on April 14 in New Delhi. HTC will be disclosing the details about the device’s price and availability for the Indian audience at the event. The smartphone was launched at the MWC 2015 earlier this year and has been on sale in USA and Taiwan already.
However, April is the month when the device will be touching base in majority of the global markets with India being one of them. The HTC One M9 comes with a uni-body design similar to its predecessor and HTC has opted in for an evolutionary upgrade for the device. It comes with a 5-inch 1080p display and a Snapdragon 810 SoC with the latter slowly becoming a benchmark for the flagships.
It comes with dual front facing stereo speakers with the moniker HTC BoomSound with Dolby Audio.
- 5.0-inch Super-LCD3 display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels and Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection on top of it
- Android 5.0 Lollipop with Sense 7 UI
- 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 octa-core processor with a quad core CPU clocked at 2.0GHz and another quad-core CPU clocked at 1.5GHz.
- Adreno 430 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB of internal memory which is expandable by another 128GB
- 20-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash and an UltraPixel front camera
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, dual band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC and GPS with GLONASS for connectivity
- 2840 mAh battery
It will be available in two single colour options and two dual-colour options. The former will comprise of gunmetal grey and gold while the latter will comprise of silver-rose gold and gold-pink colour options. Expect it to be priced between the Rs 45,000-50,000 price bracket.