HTC One E9+ has finally received confirmation in China recently, the device has been listed on HTC’s official website in China. In accordance with the listing, the One E9+ features a 5.5-inch Quad HD display, and is powered by a 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6795M processor. It runs Android 5.0 Lollipop with HTC’s in-house Sense UI on top. The device sports a 20-megapixel rear camera with LED flash along with an ultrapixel front camera.
However, there is a bit confusion as the main page of the listing states that the device features 5.5-inch 1080p display and a 13-megapixel rear camera. The phone is expected to boast 3GB of RAM and 16GB or 32GB of internal storage with expandable memory slot.
As per the official listing, the device features Dual front-facing BoomSound speakers with Dolby Audio. In terms of connectivity, it supports Dual nano SIM, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS with GLONASS. It is backed by a 2,800 mAh battery and will be available in Meteor Grey, Classic Rose Gold” and Gold Sepia color options, in a two-tone design like the HTC One M9.
HTC is expected to unveil the One E9+ at an event in Beijing on April 8th along with the One M9+, which will feature Dual rear cameras and a fingerprint sensor on the home button. Recently, @upleaks leaked few press shots of the HTC One E9 that revealed the original design to an extent, but unlike few claims made in the leak, the device might come with a smaller 13-megapixel rear camera and 1080p display resolution.
HTC One E9+ specifications
- 5.5-inch Quad HD display with 2560 x 1440 pixels resolution
- 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6795M 64-bit SoC with 3GB RAM
- 16GB / 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD card
- Android 5.0 Lollipop with HTC Sense 7.0 UI on top
- 20MP rear camera with LED Flash and an Ultrapixel front camera
- It measures 156.5×76.5×7.54mm and weighs 150 grams
- Dual nano SIM, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS
- 2,800 mAh battery