HTC’s mid-range smartphone, the One E9 dual-SIM has silently gone on sale in India through an e-commerce store. The device has been listed at a price of Rs. 21,142, and is expected to be officially launched by the company soon.
The HTC One E9 dual-SIM comes with a 5.5-inch HD AMOLED display with a resolution of 1280 × 720 pixels, and is powered by a 1.5 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6752M processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. The phone runs Android 5.0 Lollipop with HTC’s in-house Sense UI on top, and features 16GB internal storage, which can be further expanded up to 2TB via microSD card. It sports a 13-megapixel primary camera with LED flash, 1080p video recording, along with an UltraPixel front-facing camera. Just like other HTC smartphones, this is one also features BoomSound speakers on the front panel.
In terms of connectivity, the phone supports dual-SIM, 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, and GPS. It is backed by a 2,600 mAh battery, which is touted by HTC to deliver up to 14 hours of talk-time and 280 hours of standby time. It is available in Meteor Gray, Roast Chestnut, and Luxury White color variants on eBay.
HTC One E9s dual-SIM specifications
- 5.5-inch HD AMOLED display with a resolution of 1280 × 720 pixels
- 1.5 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6752M processor coupled with 2GB of RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 2TB via microSD card
- Android 5.0 Lollipop with HTC’s in-house Sense UI on top
- 13MP primary camera with LED Flash, and an UltraPixel front-facing camera
- dual-SIM, 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, and GPS
- 2,600 mAh battery