HTC unveiled the mid-range 4G LTE equipped, Desire 728 smartphone in China last month. In the latest move, the company is all prepped to launch it in India. The device will reportedly go on sale in India, at a price tag of Rs. 17,990.
The upcoming smartphone comes with a 5.5-inch HD display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. It is powered by a 1.3 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753 64-bit chipset coupled with 1.5GB of RAM. It sports a 13-megapixel primary camera with LED flash, along with a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. Regarding software, it runs Android 5.0 Lollipop with Sense UI on top. Treading the same path as other HTC’s Desire range of smartphones, this one too features BoomSound Dual frontal stereo speakers.
There is 16GB of internal storage onboard, which is expandable up to 2TB via microSD card. In the connectivity department, it supports dual-SIM, 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, and GPS. It is backed by a 2,800mAh battery, which is touted by HTC to deliver up to 21 hours of talktime.
HTC Desire 728 specifications
- 5.5-inch HD display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels
- 1.3 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753 64-bit chipset coupled with 1.5GB of RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 2TB
- Android 5.0 Lollipop with Sense UI
- 13MP primary camera with LED Flash, and 5MP front-facing camera
- dual-SIM, 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS with a-GPS
- 2800mAh battery