HTC has come up with yet another smartphone in the Desire series, named as the Desire 830. The device will be available in White with Orange and White with Blue color options at NT$ 9,990 (approx. Rs. 20,615). HTC has not revealed any info regarding the device’s global availability yet.
Coming on to the specifications, the device comes with 5.5-inch fullHD IPS display, and is powered by a 1.5GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753T chipset clubbed with 3GB of RAM. It runs Android 5.1 Lollipop with HTC Sense 7 UI skin on top and 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 2TB via microSD card. It features a 13-megapixel of primary camera with LED flash, Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), BSI sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 28mm lens, and 1080p video recording. There is an UltraPixel front snapper with f/2.0 aperture, 26.8mm wide-angle lens onboard.
Like other Desire series phones, this one also features BoomSound and Dolby audio. In the connectivity department, the device supports 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS / GLONASS. For select markets, it will be available in a dual-SIM variant as well. It is backed by a 2,800mAh battery.
HTC Desire 830 specifications
- 5.5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) display
- 1.5GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753T processor clubbed with 3GB of RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 2TB via microSD card
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with HTC Sense 7 UI on top
- 13MP primary camera with LED Flash and UltraPixel front-facing
- 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS / GLONASS
- 2800mAh battery