Gionee has launched the successor to the Elife S7 in India today. The Gionee S Plus is priced at Rs. 16,999, and will be available in offline and online stores starting this week. It features a slim body, 4G LTE connectivity, a USB Type-C port, and a 3,150 mAh battery
Gionee S Plus Specifications
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop-based Amigo 3.1
- 5.5-inch AMOLED display, 720 x 1,280 pixels, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 13MP primary camera, autofocus, single-LED flash, 1080p video recording, and 5MP secondary camera
- MediaTek MT6753 processor, 64-bit octa-core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU, and ARM Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, and a microSD card slot
- Dual-SIM, 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS (with A-GPS and GLONASS), USB Type-C port, and 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Accelerometer, ambient-light sensor, gyro-sensor, and proximity sensor
- 3,150 mAh battery
The Gionee S Plus features a 5.5-inch AMOLED display that is protected by a Gorilla Glass 3 panel. It is equipped with a 64-bit octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor with ARM Mali-T720 GPU, 3GB RAM, 16GB of internal storage space, and a microSD card slot.
It comes with a 13-megapixel primary camera with a single-LED flash, and a 5-megapixel secondary camera. It has a futuristic USB Type-C port with fast charging, and a “3D vibration mode”. It is a dual-SIM card slot, and it can connect to 4G LTE networks in India.
Computer science engineer turned technology blogger. Following consumer electronics industry closely from 2006, he can now predict pretty much where the market is heading. He has a dream to own Android, Windows Phone and iOS smartphones all at the same time.