Gionee has launched the successor to the Elife S7 in India today. The Gionee S Plus is priced at Rs. 16,999, and will be available in offline and online stores starting this week. It features a slim body, 4G LTE connectivity, a USB Type-C port, and a 3,150 mAh battery
Gionee S Plus Specifications
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop-based Amigo 3.1
- 5.5-inch AMOLED display, 720 x 1,280 pixels, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 13MP primary camera, autofocus, single-LED flash, 1080p video recording, and 5MP secondary camera
- MediaTek MT6753 processor, 64-bit octa-core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU, and ARM Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, and a microSD card slot
- Dual-SIM, 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS (with A-GPS and GLONASS), USB Type-C port, and 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Accelerometer, ambient-light sensor, gyro-sensor, and proximity sensor
- 3,150 mAh battery
The Gionee S Plus features a 5.5-inch AMOLED display that is protected by a Gorilla Glass 3 panel. It is equipped with a 64-bit octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor with ARM Mali-T720 GPU, 3GB RAM, 16GB of internal storage space, and a microSD card slot.
It comes with a 13-megapixel primary camera with a single-LED flash, and a 5-megapixel secondary camera. It has a futuristic USB Type-C port with fast charging, and a "3D vibration mode". It is a dual-SIM card slot, and it can connect to 4G LTE networks in India.