Gionee Elife S7, the successor to the Elife S5.1, has been officially launched in India at a price of Rs. 24,999, as we reported earlier. It features a 5.2-inch 1080p Super AMOLED display, 64-bit octa-core processor, 2GB RAM, 16GB storage, Amigo OS 3.0 based on Android 5.0 Lollipop, two SIM card slots with 4G LTE connectivity, and 2,750 mAh battery.
Gionee Elife S7 Specifications
- 5.2-inch Super AMOLED display, 1920 x 1080 pixels (424 ppi), Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Amigo OS 3.0 based on Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system
- MediaTek MT6752 processor, 1.7GHz 64-bit octa-core Cortex-53 CPU, and Mali-T760MP2 GPU
- 2GB RAM and 16GB storage
- 13MP primary camera with OmniVision sensor, autofocus, LED flash, HDR, 1080p video recording, and 8MP secondary camera
- Hi-Fi Sound with bigger speakers DTS Audio
- Dual-SIM 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, Micro-USB 2.0 port, and 3.5mm headphone jack
- 2,750 mAh battery, Extreme Mode, 5.5 mm thin, Metallic Unibody
- Colours: Black, Green and Gold
Gionee claims that its 2,750 mAh battery will charge faster, and will last up to two days. When Extreme Mode is activated, it can last up to 33 hours in just 10 percent of battery charge.