Gionee Smartphones has announced the awaited update for Gionee Elife E7 mini, the Android KitKat 4.4.2. The Over-The-Air software update for Gionee E7 mini will allow its users to download and install the new software with ease.
The new Android KitKat version will offer simpler, faster and more spontaneous ways to use the device with a host of new features for seamless user facilities. The Elife E7 mini is set for a revamp in terms of its user interface, applications and layout. With the new user interface design there will be enhanced features like an updated Amigo paper and game zone, wall papers application, improved security and more.
Few of the features are listed below:
- All new desktop layout
- Updated Amigo Paper with a brand new user interface
- Removed the world cricket champion game, texas poker, green farmer and wonder zoo
- Added Du speed booster for faster operations
- Gaming – The game zone is updated with a new user interface design which will allow better control of the gaming apps
- Updated GioneeXender for optimized performance which will allow high speed transfer of files. This will further improve the linking success rate
- Updated UC browser will make the device more responsive and will improve the page loading effects
- Added Touch Pal input method and camcard
- Updated NQ Mobile Security for better protection of your phone
- Updated Kingsoft WPS will be a great support for office worker and students as it will improve work and study related operations
- Updated map with only one entrance into the main menu
Earlier the Gionee CTRL V5 and Gionee Elife S5.5 has already got the KitKat update and now the Gionee Elife E7 mini users can gear up to enjoy the all new KitKat version which comes in with a lot of promise for a better and enhanced experience.