Garmin has come up with a multi-sport smartwatch, dubbed as Garmin Fenix 3 HR. The wearable is integrated with Garmin’s Elevate wrist-based heart rate technology along with latest activity profiles and a Black Silicon band. The smartwatch will be available in Grey color option for a price of Rs. 52,999 exclusively via Amazon.in.
Detailing about the Fenix 3 HR, Garmin said in a statement,“The watch has updated software with new activity trackers for golf, stand up paddle boarding and rowing, as well as the latest advanced running dynamics and physiological measurements,”
In addition, the Fenix 3 HR also has an access to the Connect IQ platform, which allows personalization in terms of watch faces and data fields. Moreover, it also offers downloadable applications and widgets. The wearable is backed by a 300mAh battery with 16 hours backup in GPS mode, up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode, and 40 hours backup in UltraTrac battery saver mode.
Garmin Fenix 3 HR specifications and key features
- Omni-directional stainless steel EXO antenna with GPS/GLONASS satellite reception
- Elevate wrist heart rate technology
- Fitness training features like advanced running dynamics with vertical oscillation and vertical ratio, VO2 max, recovery advisor and more
- 1.2-inch sunlight-readable Garmin Chroma Display with high-strength domed sapphire lens
- Outdoor navigation features like 3-axis compass, altimeter and barometer and TracBack feature