Finally! Complete details about the upcoming HTC One M8 Ace have been leaked on iFanr.com website. According to the information on the website, the HTC One M8 Ace might also be called as HTC One M8 Vogue edition. The device comes with exactly similar specifications to the original HTC One M8. The only change in the version is its camera. It uses a regular 13 MP camera instead of the 4 MP UltraPixel Duo camera along with the Depth Sensor which was used in the original HTC One M8.
HTC One M8 Ace Specifications
- 5 inch SLCD3 display, full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels), Gorilla Glass 3
- 13 MP AF primary camera, 1080p video recording, 5 MP front-facing camera
- 2.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801, 2 GB RAM
- 16/32 GB internal storage, microSD card slot up to 128 GB
- Android 4.4 KitKat, Sense 6.0 UI
- 2600 mAh battery, Dot View Case Compatible, BoomSound 2 stereo speakers
This is a great move by HTC as it would be easier for consumers to be satisfied with the on paper specifications of the camera. I think that HTC has used the camera sensor from the Desire 816. As per initial reviews of the Desire 816, the camera seemed to be a good one. If HTC One M8 Ace comes at a competitive price, I am sure, it will sell more than that of the original HTC One M8.