Customers can now know the real-time updates about the flight information or know the passenger facilities available at Delhi airport through flyDEL, a newly launched app of Delhi International airport (DIAL).
The app, available for both Android and iOS users intends to make the traveling via and from Delhi airport much easier for the passengers. Information including delayed flights, arrival baggage belts, departure gates, check-in row information etc. can also be availed through flyDEL.
Personalized features such as log in via social media, sending alerts etc. are integrated in the app. "The smart and tech savvy travelers as well as first-time users can make the best use of the wide range of facilities available at the airport by using the app," said DIAL CEO I Prabhakara Rao.
"The app is based on a very specific technology that takes care of the real needs of the various categories of fliers to make their journey a pleasant and hassle-free affair. The app's unique design showcases the World's #1 Airports dynamic images," he added.
Also read: Jet Airways to introduce bar-coded Mobile boarding passes on select flights from Bengaluru, Mumbai and Delhi
- Login in via social media.
- Search for your flight, select alert and the app will automatically push live updates to your home screen.
- Receiving your loved ones at Delhi Airport? Tap in their flight details and be informed of up-to-date arrival information.
- Browse through Shop, Eat, Relax and Services tabs to get information about the various facilities offered at Delhi Airport.
- View terminal maps with simple navigation to locate your way inside the airport.
- Parking and cab info.
- Public transport etc.
Recently Jet Airways in connection with Bureau of Civil Aviation Security (BCAS) and Bangalore International Airport Limited has started a pilot project for Mobile Boarding Pass. Passengers of Jet Airways can now use barcoded boarding passes on their mobile phones to enter Bengaluru International Airport and broad Jet Airways flights.