Samsung has quietly listed the dual SIM version of it’s 2 generation older flagship Android device, the Galaxy S3. Rather than naming it as just Galaxy S3 Duos, this device is named as Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo. On its official portal, Samsung describes this devices as “the most premium dual SIM” device from Samsung.
Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo Features & Specifications
- 4.8 inch Super AMOLED screen, 1280 x 720 pixels, Capacitive Multitouch
- 1.2GHz quad-core processor (no further details yet), 1.5GB RAM, microSD card slot (up to 64GB)
- 8MP primary camera, autofocus, full HD 1080p video recording
- 2MP secondary camera, 720p video recording
- Android OS v4.3 Jelly Bean, TouchWiz, S-Voice, Smart Stay,
- Dual SIM, 21Mbps HSPA+, dual-band Wi-Fi b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth v4.0, A-GPS GLONASS microUSB v2.0
- Accelerometer, Gyro, Magnetic Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, RGB Sensor
- 8.6mm, 132g, 2100 mAh removable battery
Samsung is yet to reveal more details about the exact model of the processor. There are high chances of the processor being the same one (Qualcomm Snapdragon 400) which is used in the Galaxy Grand 2. As of now, the device is available at a price tag of Rs 24,899 which places it at a price difference of around Rs 4,000 when compared to the Samsung Galaxy Grand. In terms of features, both of them have nearly the same features except the screen size and the battery capacity. The Galaxy Grand 2 has a larger 5.25 inch HD LCD screen and a 2600 mAh battery in comparison.