Coolpad just unveiled its new smartphone for India, dubbed as the Mega 2.5D. The device will be up for sale exclusively via Amazon for Rs. 6,999. It will go on its first flash sale on August 24. The Mega 2.5D will be available in Gold, Silver, and Champagne colour options.
The smartphone comes with a 5.5-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display and is powered by a 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735P chipset. It has 3GB of RAM and runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow-based CoolUI 8.0. The Mega 2.5D also supports dual-SIM, 4G LTE, and VoLTE connectivity options. It sports an 8-megapixel rear and front cameras.
Coolpad Mega 2.5D Specifications
- 5.5-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display (1280 x 720 pixels)
- 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735P chipset with Mali-T720 GPU and 3GB of RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via microSD card
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow-based CoolUI 8.0
- 8MP primary camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, SONY sensor
- 8MP selfie camera with f/2.2 Aperture and 83.6-degrees wide-angle lens
- dual-SIM, 4G LTE, VoLTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Measures 153×76.8×7.85mm and Weighs 143 grammes
- 2500mAh battery
Given the specifications and pricing, the Coolpad Mega 2.5D does look like an impressive device. What do you think? Share your views through the comment section below.