The Dazen Note 3 was announced in China by Coolpad’s partner firm, QIKU and at that time the device fetched pre-orders exceeding 2.6 millions in just one week. The device comes with a fingerprint sensor placed on the rear, which can unlock the phone in mere;y 0.5 seconds, as touted by Coolpad. The variant launched in China bears 2GB of RAM, but the company might spike the RAM up to 3GB for India.
It features a 5.5-inch HD IPS display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels, and is powered by a 64-bit 1.3GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor paired with 16GB of internal storage, expandable up to 64GB. It runs Android 4.4 KitKat with Cool UI 6.0 on top, and sports a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, and a 5-megapixel front camera. The phone will be available in Black and White colors, for an approximate price of Rs. 9,280. The company has not revealed the exact launch date until now, stay tuned with us to get more information.
Coolpad Dazen Note 3 specifications
- 5.5-inch HD IPS display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
- 64-bit 1.3GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor coupled with 2GB/3GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 64GB via microSD card
- Android 4.4 KitKat with Cool UI 6.0 on top
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash and 5MP front camera
- 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, and GPS
- 3000mAh battery