The Lenovo Vibe X2, which was launched last year, garnered a lot of attention globally due to its unique body design. The device was launched a couple of months ago in India for Rs 19,999 and it received a good response in Indian smartphone market. At the CES 2015, Lenovo has announced its successor Vibe X2 Pro.
The Vibe X2 Pro has decent upgrades in comparison to its predecessor, it is powered by 1.5GHz Snapdragon 615 octa-core chipset and a 13-megapixel camera at the front and the rear with built-in beautification enhancements and gesture controls. The screen size is 5.3-inch with 1920×1080 resolution FHD display. The phone has 2GB of RAM and supports 4G LTE connectivity. It runs Android 4.4 KitKat with Lenovo’s in-house VIBE UI 2.0 on top.
The Vibe X2 Pro is set to attract the selfie loving audience as it comes with VIBE Xtension Selfie Flash, which consists of eight diffused LEDs and plugs in to the 3.5 mm jack of the device. The extension is capable of taking 100 shots and is accompanied by a rechargeable battery unit.
The phone will be available from the beginning of April 2015 and though there is still no word on pricing yet but we hope that it might be priced around Rs 20,000-22,000.
Lenovo Vibe X2 Pro Specifications:
- 5.3-inch IPS display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Android 4.4 KitKat with VIBE UI 2.0
- 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 1.5GHz octa-core processor
- 2GB RAM and 32GB of non-expandable internal storage
- 13-megapixel rear camera and 13-megapixel front camera
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac and 2410mAh battery
- Electric Blue, Champagne Gold and Rock Pink colour option