Celkon has been a bit quiet in the Indian smartphone arena but is starting to make some noise off late. It will launch the Millennium Ultra Q500 later this week for Rs 9,999 through Flipkart. It will be joining a slew of other budget quad core smartphones already on sale in the country. All the information regarding it is unavailable as of now but we know a few things. Let us take a look at its specifications:
- 5 inch IPS display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels
- All we know is that it will feature a quad core chipset but the make is unknown but we believe it will be a 1.3 GHz quad core Mediatek unit in all probability.
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- 2GB RAM
- No information about cameras but an 8MP/2MP combo is our safest guess
- 16GB of internal storage which will be available for expansion by 32GB
- No information regarding battery
- Rs 9,999
The smartphone will go on sale on August 24 after the pre-orders begin on August 14. There are so many budget quad core smartphones on sale in India currently that it gets difficult to choose one for yourself. Let us see if the Celkon offering is able to break the clutter.