Celkon has unveiled yet another budget tablet, named as CT722. The main feature of the tablet is the 1.2 GHz quad-core Intel Atom X3 C3230RK chipset that is powering it. The CT722 has been priced at Rs. 4,999, and is up for purchase online via Snapdeal and other offline stores.
The tablet features a 7-inch capacitive multi-touch display with a resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels. It runs Android 5.1 Lollipop, and has 8GB internal storage expandable up to 32GB via microSD card. It sports a 3.2-megapixel primary camera with LED flash and has a 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera. In terms of connectivity, it supports 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, and GPS. Backing the CT722 is a 2,800mAh battery.
Commenting on the launch, Y Guru, Chairman and Managing Director, Celkon Mobiles, said,“We are making great progress towards being one of the leading players in the country and offerings such as the new CT722 will help us grow stronger. We aim to become a leading player in the country and in International markets,”
Celkon CT722 Specifications
- 7-inch capacitive multi-touch display with a resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels
- 1.2GHz quad-core Intel Atom X3 C3230RK chipset paired with 1GB of RAM
- Android 5.1 Lollipop, 8GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB microSD
- 3.2MP primary camera with LED flash and 1.3MP front-facing camera
- 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, and GPS
- 2,800mAh battery