The Indian smartphone manufacturers are making the best use of Android, exactly why Google acquired it for. Celkon has just launched the Campus A35K for Rs 2,999 in the country and with that, the smartphone has become the cheapest smartphone in the world to run on Android 4.4 KitKat.
Celkon A35K Specifications
- 3.5 inch screen with a resolution of 480 x 320 pixels
- 1GHz single core processor, 256 MB RAM
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- 512 MB internal storage, expandable via microSD (up to 32GB)
- 3.2MP rear camera with a flash and a VGA front camera
- 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and Dual SIM
- 1,200 mAh battery
The smartphone comes with 3G and Android KitKat which make it probably the world’s cheapest device to feature the two together. A single-core processor might get overworked a bit but it was never meant to play heavy apps either. It is also a pretty value for money device and at Rs 2,999, things can’t get any better.