BSNL has decided to revise GPRS usage charges for prepaid and postpaid mobile services.The prepaid GPRS usage charges while at home and while roaming has been revised to INR 0.05 per 10 KB from INR 0.02 per KB. The postpaid GPRS usage charges under option I while at home have been revised to INR 0.03 per 10 KB from INR 0.01 per KB. While at home,the usage charges for postpaid service under option II have been revised to INR 0.05 per 10 KB from INR 0.02 per KB. The usage charges while roaming under options I, II and III have been revised to INR 0.05 per 10 KB from INR 0.02 per KB. The new tariffs will be applicable from 1 February.
- OnePlus 6 Users Can Now Install Android P Developer Preview 3: Step by Step Guide
- Xiaomi and Samsung Each Shipped 9.9 Million Smartphones in Q2 2018: Canalys
- Oppo Sells Over 4 Lakh Units of Realme 1 Within 40 Days
- BSNL Intensifies Data Tariff War By Providing 730GB for a Year at Rs 1,999
- DoT Receives 40-50 Million Complains in a Year, Emphasises Need for Consumer Rights