BSNL has decided to revise GPRS usage charges for prepaid and postpaid mobile services.The prepaid GPRS usage charges while at home and while roaming has been revised to INR 0.05 per 10 KB from INR 0.02 per KB. The postpaid GPRS usage charges under option I while at home have been revised to INR 0.03 per 10 KB from INR 0.01 per KB. While at home,the usage charges for postpaid service under option II have been revised to INR 0.05 per 10 KB from INR 0.02 per KB. The usage charges while roaming under options I, II and III have been revised to INR 0.05 per 10 KB from INR 0.02 per KB. The new tariffs will be applicable from 1 February.
- BSNL Rs 299 Postpaid Plan Introduced With Unlimited Data Benefit for New Customers
- Top 5 Highlights of the India Post Payments Bank
- Motorola One Power Could Bring Back the Lost Market Share for Lenovo in India
- Airtel to Deploy Pre-5G Massive MIMO Technology in Karnataka to Deliver Faster 4G Speeds
- Vivo V11 Features LCD Display and Lacks In-Display Fingerprint Scanner, Priced at Rs 22,990