India is one of the few markets where BlackBerry still has a following. Its BB 10 OS wasn’t able to do wonders for it in the first go but the Z10 has been selling pretty well since its price dropped to Rs 17,990. BlackBerry is all set to launch the Z3 in India on June 25th with an expected price tag of Rs 11,000.
- 5 inch display with a resolution of 960 x 540 pixels
- BB 10.2 OS
- 1.2 GHz dual core Snapdragon 400 processor, Adreno 305 GPU, 1.5GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage which can be expanded by another 32GB
- 5MP rear ccamera with a LED flash and a 1.1MP front camera
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
The smartphone will be the cheapest ever BB 10 device when it goes on sale in India. Also, it will be the first Blackberry phone to be manufactured by Foxconn.