Here’s much awaited good news for all the Blackberry lovers out there! Blackberry is all set to launch its new Q10, the first QWERTY phone running on BB10, in India on June 6th. It was on May 28th, Blackberry tweeted the announcement of Q10 launch in India that drew attention from the tech geeks and media across India. The tweet goes like this, “BlackBerry Q10 is coming to India soon. Stay tuned on our page for all the latest updates! http://bit.ly/300DVC”.
The Q10 was first unveiled in January along with Blackberry Z10 and since then it has been launched in certain markets including Canada and UK. The device is available for pre-order at Snapdeal.com and interested buyers can pre-book their handset by paying Rs.1000 in advance.
SPECIFICATIONS OF Blackberry Q10
- OS Version : Blackberry 10 OS
- Camera : 8MP Primary Camera & 2.0 MP Secondary Camera
- Display : QWERTY keyboard & Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- Connectivity : WiFi, NFC, Bluetooth, LTE
- Memory : 16 GB internal memory ; upto 64 GB expandable memory
- Battery : Li-Ion 2100 mAh battery
- Messaging : SMS, MMS, Email, Push Email, IM, BBM 6
Although the price of Q10 is yet to be revealed.