India's first payments bank, Airtel Payments Bank today announced that it had opened over 150,000 savings accounts in West Bengal since its official launch back in January 2017. The services went live in West Bengal along with other 28 states at the start of 2017. Airtel claims that approximately 70 percent of these accounts have been opened in rural areas of West Bengal. Airtel has been enjoying tremendous success with their... Read More
Reliance Jio Infocomm Chairman, Mukesh Ambani, earlier today announced the news of Jio crossing 100 million subscriber base in just 170 days adding seven customers per second. At the same stage, Ambani announced that the company wouldn't be extending the 'Jio New Year Offer, .'' and instead, a new Membership based scheme will go live on March 1, 2017 namely, the 'JioPrime.' Just after Mukesh Ambani announcing the new membership... Read More
Mukesh Ambani, for the third time, took centre stage and made some big announcements related to Reliance Jio. Firstly, Ambani announced that Jio had crossed 100 million subscribers in just 170 days after its roll out to the general public on September 1. Ambani also revealed that Jio is the quickest one to reach the milestone and has added seven customers every second on average for 170 days. He quoted... Read More
Have a breaking news, inside story, scoop?
Write to us, your anonymity is our priority at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Want to be featured on TelecomTalk?
Send us your articles, stories, suggestions, feedback at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Pan India Spectrum Details
Telecommunication Frequency Bands
DTH Satellites in India
Found that jio shops itself discouraging the jiophone sales. Why?
jio phone is crap...
Jyotirmoy Manna :
Aditi Agrawal :
Okay. Thank you very much
- Why India Still Has 2G in 2022 35
- Jio, Airtel, Vi Users Can Now Port Out With Any Prepaid Plan 29
- Vodafone Idea Needs Another Tariff Hike, ARPU Needs to Increase 1.9x : Motilal Oswal 16
- Is BSNL, Vodafone Idea Merger Possible Now? Here’s What You Should Know 11
- BSNL Is Offering Free 4G SIMs Until the End of FY22 10
- JioPhone All-In-One Prepaid Plans Offered by the Telco
- Jio, Airtel, Vi Users Can Now Port Out With Any Prepaid Plan
- BSNL 4G Data Only Vouchers Under Rs 100 You Can Buy
- Vodafone Idea Giving Major Equity to Govt Makes It Appear Weaker to Investors: Counterpoint Research
- Airtel and Vi Offerings for New Postpaid Service Adopters