Asus has come up with yet another ZenPad, dubbed as the ZenPad Z8 (ZT581KL). The tablet features a 7.9-inch QXGA display with a resolution of (2048×1536 pixels) and is powered a 64-bit hexacore Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 chipset (4x 1.4GHz ARM A53 + 2 x 1.8 GHz ARM A72). The tablet also features Dual front-facing stereo speakers.
On the software front, the ZenPad 8 runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow with ZenUI skin on top. It sports an 8-megapixel of a primary camera along with a 2-megapixel front snapper. The tablet has been priced at $249.99 (approx. Rs. 16,825) and will be available in Black color variant.
Commenting on the new ZenPad, Benson Lin, corporate vice president and general manager for mobile communications, ASUS, said,”ASUS is excited to launch the ZenPad Z8 with Verizon. The ASUS ZenPad Z8 brings an incredible feature set and top-end specifications to Verizon customers at a very attractive price. We’re thrilled to begin this relationship with Verizon and for users to experience the ZenPad Z8 on Verizon’s expansive 4G LTE network.”
Asus ZenPad Z8 specifications
- 7.9-inch IPS display with a resolution of (2048×1536 pixels)
- 64-bit Hexa-Core Snapdragon 650 SoC with Adreno 510 GPU and 2GB of RAM
- 16GB storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with ZenUI skin on top
- 8MP rear camera and 2MP front-facing camera
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4680 mAh battery