As we announced a few days ago, ASUS ZenFestival was being conducted today, and the Taiwanese smartphone manufacturer has announced three new smartphones in India; ASUS Zenfone 2 Deluxe, ASUS Zenfone Selfie, and ASUS Zenfone Laser. Let’s talk about the Zenfone 2 Deluxe for now. The ASUS Zenfone 2 Deluxe is priced in India for Rs. 22,999, but the availability details haven’t been announced yet.
It is quite similar to the ASUS Zenfone 2, which was launched earlier this year, in terms of hardware specifications. The only difference between the Zenfone 2 and the Zenfone 2 Deluxe is its diamond-patterned back and a minimum of 64GB internal storage.
Asus Zenfone 2 Deluxe Specifications
- 5.5-inch IPS LCD display, 1920 x 1080 pixels, Gorilla Glass 4, 72% screen-to-body ratio
- Android 5.0 Lollipop-based ZenUI
- Intel Atom Z3580, 2.3GHz 64-bit quad-core Silvermont CPU, PowerVR G6430 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64/128GB internal storage, and microSD card slot
- 13MP ZenMaster primary camera, Autofocus, dual-LED flash, 5MP ZenMaster secondary camera, and 1080p video recording
- Dual-SIM Dual-Active, Cat. 6-like 4G LTE, Wi-Fi ac/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0
- NFC, MicroUSB v2.0 port, and 3.5 mm headphone jack
- 3,000 mAh battery with ASUS BoostMaster fast-charging technology
It has a 5.5-inch 1080p IPS LCD display, Android 5.0 Lollipop, a 13-megapixel PixelMaster primary camera with dual-LED flash, 5-megapixel PixelMaster secondary camera, and a 3,000 mAh battery. There’s a 64-bit quad-core Intel Atom Z3580 processor, 4GB RAM, and 64/128GB of internal storage. In the connectivity department, the smartphone features dual-SIM dual-active card slots with 4G LTE connectivity, Wi-Fi ac/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth v4.0, and a microUSB port.
The Zenfone 2 Deluxe’s 3,000 mAh battery can be fast-charged from 0-60% within 39 minutes using ASUS’ BoostMaster technology. We think that the company will launch it exclusively through Flipkart, similar to all other Zenfone devices launched in the country till date. We will let you know more details in the future as and when the company releases more information.
Computer science engineer turned technology blogger. Following consumer electronics industry closely from 2006, he can now predict pretty much where the market is heading. He has a dream to own Android, Windows Phone and iOS smartphones all at the same time.