Spice Mobility, Mobile Phone Retailer with a chain of 650+ stores across India, today launched the first two "Android-Land" stores in India, one in Koramangala, Bangalore and 2nd at The Great India Place Mall, Noida.
The two Android branded retail experience stores are first of its kind multi-location stores will offer Android experiences created for its customers and will showcase a comprehensive range of Android devices, services and accessories.
Android-Land powered by Spice will showcase the latest innovations and the widest range of Android smartphones and tablets across top manufacturer brands. Spice, Samsung, Sony, HTC, Lenovo, Xolo, Micromax, Karbonn and LG, are just some of the Android device manufacturers represented at Android-Land in Bangalore and Noida.
Spice Android Experience Specialists present at the AndroidLand Store have undergone comprehensive training to ensure they can help showcase the best of what the Android platform has to offer.
Key Features / Facilities at Android-Land Stores :
- Fun and open design – An open plan design that inspires customers to discover the fun world of Android. Customers are encouraged to interact with the displays and devices and to take photographs with the Android robots.
- Android choice showcase – A wide variety of live Android smartphones and tablets that customers can play with along with a selection of accessories.
- Google Play Zone – An exclusive area showcasing the most popular apps and games from Google Play. Customers can choose to search and download multiple applications from Google Play on the spot.
- Expert advice – Android-Land store staff (Spice Android Experience Specialist) have been specially trained on the Android platform and will be able to help customers select the device that’s right for them and then set-up, customize and provide apps recommendations.
- Free Wi-Fi – Free Wi-Fi in store for visitors to browse the Internet from the live units