Specifications of yet another unreleased phone has become public, courtesy of GFXBench. As per the specifications captured by GFXBench, the Alcatel One Touch D820 comes with a 4.6 inch QHD screen, octa-core processor, 3 GB of RAM and dual 4K capable cameras.
Alcatel One Touch D820 Specifications
- 4.6 inch screen, 2560 x 1440 pixels, capacitive 5-point multitouch
- octa-core processor (four ARM Cortex A17 + four ARM Cortex A7), MediaTek MT6595 chipset
- PowerVR Series 6 Rogue Han GPU (either PowerVR GC6200 or PowerVR GC6430)
- 3GB RAM, 16 GB ROM
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- 8MP primary camera, AF, LED flash, 4K video recording
- 8MP secondary camera, 4K video recording
- Accelerometer, Barometer, Compass, Gyroscope, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- GSM, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi ac/b/g/n, Bluetooth LE, multi-GNSS (GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo & QZSS), ANT+
We are not sure if the front-facing camera will be equipped with 4K video recording though. As per the specifications, the Alcatel One Touch D820 looks like a beast. Alcatel has been launching some good smartphones of late in India. It they manage to price this device well, I don’t see a reason not to buy Alcatel Android smartphones.