Specifications of yet another unreleased phone has become public, courtesy of GFXBench. As per the specifications captured by GFXBench, the Alcatel One Touch D820 comes with a 4.6 inch QHD screen, octa-core processor, 3 GB of RAM and dual 4K capable cameras.
Alcatel One Touch D820 Specifications
- 4.6 inch screen, 2560 x 1440 pixels, capacitive 5-point multitouch
- octa-core processor (four ARM Cortex A17 + four ARM Cortex A7), MediaTek MT6595 chipset
- PowerVR Series 6 Rogue Han GPU (either PowerVR GC6200 or PowerVR GC6430)
- 3GB RAM, 16 GB ROM
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- 8MP primary camera, AF, LED flash, 4K video recording
- 8MP secondary camera, 4K video recording
- Accelerometer, Barometer, Compass, Gyroscope, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- GSM, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi ac/b/g/n, Bluetooth LE, multi-GNSS (GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo & QZSS), ANT+
We are not sure if the front-facing camera will be equipped with 4K video recording though. As per the specifications, the Alcatel One Touch D820 looks like a beast. Alcatel has been launching some good smartphones of late in India. It they manage to price this device well, I don’t see a reason not to buy Alcatel Android smartphones.
Computer science engineer turned technology blogger. Following consumer electronics industry closely from 2006, he can now predict pretty much where the market is heading. He has a dream to own Android, Windows Phone and iOS smartphones all at the same time.