Xiaomi Redmi 1S will be up for sale today on Flipkart, starting from 2PM. According to the reports, over 2,50,000 users have already registered to buy the device. Around 2000 units were reserved yesterday for Flipkart First subscribers who had registered to buy the device. Earlier, Xiaomi managed to sell 95,000 units of the Mi 3 collectively under seconds through its ‘fire sale’ strategy. Have you registered to buy the Redmi 1S?
- Huawei Enjoy 8e Youth Boasting Entry-Level Hardware Goes Official
- Gaining Subscriber Market Share is the Key for BSNL Says CMD
- Deadline for Public/Stakeholders Comments on NDCP 2018 Extended to June 1 by DoT
- Xiaomi Advances Mi TV Lineup by Launching Mi TV 4C, 4X and Two Mi TV 4S Models
- Vivo Y83 Is the First Smartphone With MediaTek Helio P22 Chipset