Xiaomi Redmi 1S will be up for sale today on Flipkart, starting from 2PM. According to the reports, over 2,50,000 users have already registered to buy the device. Around 2000 units were reserved yesterday for Flipkart First subscribers who had registered to buy the device. Earlier, Xiaomi managed to sell 95,000 units of the Mi 3 collectively under seconds through its ‘fire sale’ strategy. Have you registered to buy the Redmi 1S?
- Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Lite, and Galaxy S10+ Leaked Picture Reveals Rear Camera Placement
- Vodafone First Recharge Prepaid Plans Start at Rs 176 and Offers Up to 126GB of Data
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Starts Receiving January Security Patch Update With System Improvements
- Bharti Airtel Rs 1,699 Yearly Prepaid Plan With 1GB Dailly Data Benefit Launched
- Tata Docomo Starts Offering Rs 165 Prepaid Plan With Unlimited Calling, 56 Days Validity and 4GB Data