Xiaomi Redmi 1S will be up for sale today on Flipkart, starting from 2PM. According to the reports, over 2,50,000 users have already registered to buy the device. Around 2000 units were reserved yesterday for Flipkart First subscribers who had registered to buy the device. Earlier, Xiaomi managed to sell 95,000 units of the Mi 3 collectively under seconds through its ‘fire sale’ strategy. Have you registered to buy the Redmi 1S?
- Reliance Jio and Samsung to Enhance Indoor 4G Connectivity
- Samsung Galaxy J8 OTA Update Brings Dual VoLTE and Auto Brightness Software Feature
- Airtel’s Decision to Not Bring a JioPhone Competitor is Hurting its Subscriber Addition
- Vodafone Rolls Out 100% Cashback Offer on Select Prepaid Recharges
- Oppo A7 Launched With HyperBoost Technology, Waterdrop Notch and Dual Camera Setup