Xiaomi Redmi 1S will be up for sale today on Flipkart, starting from 2PM. According to the reports, over 2,50,000 users have already registered to buy the device. Around 2000 units were reserved yesterday for Flipkart First subscribers who had registered to buy the device. Earlier, Xiaomi managed to sell 95,000 units of the Mi 3 collectively under seconds through its ‘fire sale’ strategy. Have you registered to buy the Redmi 1S?
- YouTube Has 225 Million Monthly Active Users On Mobile Alone in India
- Google Assistant Gets Payment Option Courtesy of Google Pay Integration
- The Nokia 8 is the Best Smartphone to Purchase Under Rs 30,000 Right Now
- Apple to Cross 10 Million User Mark in India this Year: CMR
- Snapchat Introduces Map Explore Feature for Both Android and iOS Users