Xiaomi Redmi 1S will be up for sale today on Flipkart, starting from 2PM. According to the reports, over 2,50,000 users have already registered to buy the device. Around 2000 units were reserved yesterday for Flipkart First subscribers who had registered to buy the device. Earlier, Xiaomi managed to sell 95,000 units of the Mi 3 collectively under seconds through its ‘fire sale’ strategy. Have you registered to buy the Redmi 1S?
- Airtel Thanks Members Can Pre-Order the Apple iPhone XS and XS Starting Tonight
- Top 5 Features of the Upcoming Motorola One Power
- Airtel Launches Rs 168 Prepaid Recharge With 28-Day Validity, 1GB Daily Data and Hello Tune Subscription
- Redmi Note 5 Pro Users Started Receiving MIUI 10 Stable Update via OTA
- Bharti Airtel, Reliance Jio and Investment Firms Finish Bidding for Aircel Assets Sale