Xiaomi Redmi 1S will be up for sale today on Flipkart, starting from 2PM. According to the reports, over 2,50,000 users have already registered to buy the device. Around 2000 units were reserved yesterday for Flipkart First subscribers who had registered to buy the device. Earlier, Xiaomi managed to sell 95,000 units of the Mi 3 collectively under seconds through its ‘fire sale’ strategy. Have you registered to buy the Redmi 1S?
- Reliance Jio Download Speed Improved in June After Registering Two Months Decline: Trai
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 With 6GB RAM, 16MP Rear Camera Will Be Available from July 26
- Jio Introduces Rs 99 Recharge Plan for JioPhone Users With 500MB Data Per Day for 28 Days
- BSNL Rallies Against Jio, Airtel; Now Offering 54GB Data and Unlimited Calling for Rs 349
- Nokia 6.1 Plus With Snapdragon 636 SoC Launched as a Global Variant of Nokia X6