If you find 5 inch devices are too big for your hand, you have a good news. Lava International’s premiere sub brand XOLO has announced company’s first quad core Android smartphone – Q800 with 4.5 inch display. This also introduces company’s Qcore series which is for smartphones with quad core processors.
With quad core processor, 1GB RAM, 8 MP rear camera, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Xolo Q800 directly competes with Micromax’s highly successful Canvas HD which sold 25 units per minute on its debut. Xolo Q800 has 4.5 inch display, while Canvas HD has 5 inch display. With the display size difference Xolo Q800 is selling for Rs 12,499.
Xolo is running a countdown on their website – Mission X is launching in 4 days, which is expected to arrive with Intel’s Clover Trail+ dual core processor and dual core GPU.
XOLO Q800 – Technical Specs sheet:
- 1.2 GHz Quad-Core Processor on MediaTek MT6589 SoC
- 4.5? qHD IPS Display, 540 x 960p, 245ppi
- Android Jelly Bean 4.1
- 1GB RAM, PowerVR SGX544 GPU
- Dual SIM (GSM+GSM), HSPA+ upto 21Mbps
- 4 GB Internal Memory, External memory expandable up to 32 GB
- 8 MP rear camera with CMOS sensor techonology
- 1.2 MP front camera with BSI sensor techonology
- Full HD 1080p Video Playback at 30fps
- Bluetooth, WiFi, YAMAHA 168 PA music system, Motion interaction, GPS, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer
- 2100 mAh battery – 16 hours of talktime
- Price – Rs 12,499