Crafted with premium design elements, the HTC Sensation features the company’s latest customer-focused HTC Sense experience that puts people at the center by making their smartphones work in a more simple and natural way.
The HTC Sensation is also the first smartphone to feature HTC Watch – an application and service that puts an entire library of the latest, premium movies and TV shows right at your fingertips, letting people discover the latest video content in an easy and visually engaging way.
- measures in at 126.1 x 65.4 x 11.3 mm and
- weighs 148g
- 4.3 inch S-LCD qHD 540 x 960 screen
- Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread with Sense 3.0.
- dual-core Qualcomm MSM 8260 1.2GHz processor
- 768MB RAM, 1GB of ROM and 768MB of RAM
- 8MP camera on the back and a 1.2MP front-facing camera, a dual-LED flash on the back
- Full HD 1080p@30fps video recording with stereo sound.
- GPS/AGPS, gyro, G-sensor, digital compass, proximity sensor and ambient light sensor.
- 1520 mAh battery
- WiFi b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, a 3.5mm headphone jack
HTC Sense introduces a customizable active lockscreen experience that transforms the lockscreen into a real-time window to the most important information and content, such as social updates, photos, weather or stock updates that are viewed by simply turning on the display. In addition, the new active lockscreen becomes a customizable gateway that lets people quickly jump to the most used features, like making a phone call, sending an email, taking a picture or anything else with the same quick gesture usually used to unlock the phone.
For instance, the camera can be launched right from the lock screen with a single motion, saving precious seconds when you’re trying to capture the action. Sharper graphics, vibrant animations and new widgets make HTC Sense look better than ever and, by continuing to focus on all of the aspects, both large and small, that make HTC Sense special, HTC introduces a more cinematic and immersive weather experience with stunning imagery and audible weather effects.
HTC Sensation will become available exclusively with Vodafone in European markets this May, while the rest of the carriers and retailers will get it in June.