The Xiaomi Mi Band, which was launched in India last month, is one of the cheapest activity trackers available in the country. Inspite of its dirt cheap Rs. 999 pricing, it’s quite effective and feature packed. To compete with YuFit that comes with a screen on top of every feature that Mi Band currently offers, Xiaomi has to improve its offering. A new image shows the Xiaomi Mi Band 1s, which is a successor to the Xiaomi Mi Band, and its listing was sourced by the Taiwanese National Communications Commission. As you can see in the image, the Mi Band 1s appears to be equipped with a heart-rate sensor. It still features the same design with an aluminium cap and three LED lights on the top. It’s disappointing to see that it still lacks a display, which would have been vital in displaying important information such as steps taken or heart rate. When it launches officially, it would compete with the likes of Fitbit Charge HR and the Jawbone UP3. In comparison, these devices are priced pretty high, but they also come with quality companion app and a complete ecosystem. Recently, Xiaomi added Google Fit support for Mi Band and Mi Fit app that lets you export your activity and fitness related data to Google Fit. Via | Source
Xiaomi Mi Band 1s will pack in a heart-rate sensor
Have a breaking news, inside story, scoop?
Write to us, your anonymity is our priority at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Want to be featured on TelecomTalk?
Send us your articles, stories, suggestions, feedback at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Pan India Spectrum Details
Telecommunication Frequency Bands
DTH Satellites in India
Neeraj Katoch :
Jio. Airtel is $h!t in Delhi with its unoptimised and spectrum-deficient 4G network.
Two value for money phones are coming from them. One should wait for those.
5G BTS has range of only 200m-300m. They need millions of 5G BTS every year for next two to three…
A52s and MOTO edge 20 Pro don't support mm-wave band. These are the only ones are good phones out there.…
Recharge 555 or 599 x2 and get Rs.200/- and again Recharge 555 or 599 x2 and get Rs.200/- Total Rs.400…
- Airtel Hikes Prepaid Tariffs, Base Plan at Rs 99, Check Details Here 166
- Vodafone Idea Just Refarmed 3G Spectrum to 4G In Multiple Cities 165
- Reliance Jio Announces Prepaid Tariff Hike After Airtel, Vi 148
- Vodafone Idea Increases Prepaid Tariffs, Similar as Airtel Plans 122
- Vodafone Idea Discontinues Double Data Offer from Prepaid Plans 45
- Reliance Jio Announces Prepaid Tariff Hike After Airtel, Vi
- Moto G31 With 5000mAh Battery and 50MP Triple Camera Launched in India
- Airtel, Jio to Benefit a Lot Out of Tariff Hikes
- MediaTek Dimensity 9000 Will Be First to Use Cortex-X2 Core in a Smartphone
- Bharti Airtel Prepaid Plans Under Rs 300 After Tariff Hikes