Good news for subscribers who are facing severe call drops and network problem Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has come up with some strict governing norms for operator in which Telecom operators will be screened for poor service quality congested network and various other accepts.
The new norm says-:
- If two calls out of 100 calls are dropped from an operator then the oerator will be held for poor service quality earlier it was three out of every 100 calls.
- Cell sites, towers switching stations will come under TRAI’s quality of service norms.
- If three out of 100 calls are dropped consistently on any cell site TRAI would thrash the subsequent operator for bad service.
- Subscribers will be able to refund for any unsolicited charges within a week from operator earlier it was a month.
- A new parameter has been prescribed to assess the metering and billing credibility of charges of pre-paid customers.
So in coming days we can anticipate better service from our operators.