Four Sony devices - the Xperia Z3, Z3 compact, Xperia Z2 and Z2 tablet have started getting Android 6.0 Marshmallow update in India. The users can upgrade to the new OS via PC Companion desktop application or Push Notification appearing on the devices. The user can also manually check for the update from device’s settings menu. Android 6.0 Marshmallow which is now running on 7.5% Android devices, brings a number... Read More
Sony might soon roll out Android 5.0 Lollipop update for Xperia Z2, Xperia Z3, and Xperia Z3 Compact
Sony had announced that it will update all its Xperia Z family of devices to Android 5.0 Lollipop. Now, it is being reported that Sony is in final stages of rolling out the Lollipop update to the Xperia Z2, the Xperia Z3, and the Xperia Z3 Compact. This news comes from Sony's R&D team in India, which also revealed that the update will have a file size of 630MB and... Read More
Sony has officially launched its recent flagship smartphones, the Xperia Z3 and Xperia Z3 Compact in India. The Sony Xperia Z3 is priced at Rs. 51,990 while the Sony Xperia Z3 Compact will set you back by Rs. 44,990 which can be considered quite hefty. Both these devices, which were unveiled during IFA 2014, will be available in online as well as offline stores starting today. While competitors like LG G3,... Read More
Sony might launch their latest high-end smartphones, the Xperia Z3 and the Xperia Z3 Compact in India on 25th of September. AndroidCentral is reporting that Sony has sent out media invites for the launch of these high-end Android smartphones. They were officially unveiled during Sony's pre-IFA 2014 event in Berlin earlier this month. Even Samsung is expected to launch its Galaxy Alpha in India on 27th of September. The Sony Xperia Z3... Read More
Have a breaking news, inside story, scoop?
Write to us, your anonymity is our priority at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Want to be featured on TelecomTalk?
Send us your articles, stories, suggestions, feedback at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Pan India Spectrum Details
Telecommunication Frequency Bands
DTH Satellites in India
vinay kumar :
Vi speedtest from jio test server using netvelocity app that will shows real ping and dl/ul peeds
For postpaid connection, I personally prefer Vodafone.
If we look at users and spectrum, I suspect that Jio active users per MHz are not that different from…
Zee5 bundle plans are removed from VI
Nukkad Wala Analyst :
599 plan gives 1.5GB/day only not 4GB. It is 699 as Faraz said.
- Vodafone Idea Just Refarmed 3G Spectrum to 4G In Multiple Cities 131
- Jio, Vodafone Idea Not Offering SMS Benefits on Cheaper Plans 116
- Vodafone Idea Achieves 3.7 Gbps Download Speed In 5G Trials 65
- Bharti Airtel Much Ahead of Jio in Active Subscribers in July 2021: TRAI 58
- Telecom Sector Duopoly Still a Possibility with No Tariff Hikes 45
- Vodafone Idea Rs 555 Plan a Better Deal Than Jio’s Same Offering
- Reliance Jio Failed to Make Impact With Postpaid, Shows Network Gaps: Opinion
- Vodafone Idea CEO Says Govt Not Interested in Getting Equity
- Realme GT Neo2 India Launch Confirmed By CEO
- Galaxy A13 5G Might Be Most Affordable 5G Smartphone From Samsung