At the ongoing CES 2016 tech expo, Sony has launched multiple audio and video products. Its h.ear lineup of audio products consists of wired and wireless headphones as well as Bluetooth speakers. The 'Sony h.ear in' are behind-the-neck style in-ear wireless headphones, while the 'Sony h.ear go' are headband-style Bluetooth headphones with noise cancellation. 'Sony h.ear go' wireless portable speaker with NFC has also been introduced. The Sony H.ear In (MDR-EX750BT) are wireless in-ear... Read More
Have a breaking news, inside story, scoop?
Write to us, your anonymity is our priority at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Want to be featured on TelecomTalk?
Send us your articles, stories, suggestions, feedback at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Pan India Spectrum Details
Telecommunication Frequency Bands
DTH Satellites in India
Like I said, Vi is using Vodafone IP transit. Vodafone uses traffic shaping and they aren't peering as much locations…
The only problem is that Airtel is rock bottom in customer service.
4G is improved. Jio is having blanket coverage and Vi/Airtel is good for data depending on the region. You have…
he is not being made bakra, he clearly knows what he is getting into.. He must have been kicked out…
- Vodafone Idea, Ericsson Achieve 5.92 Gbps Speed during 5G Trials in Pune 69
- Airtel Performed Way Better than Jio, Vi in Q4 FY22 43
- Vodafone Idea Plans to Achieve ARPU Target of Rs 250 37
- Vodafone Idea Sees a Rise in 4G Users for Three Straight Quarter 35
- JioPhone Next Now Available at Rs 4499 With Exchange Offer 21
- Vi Onboards Shailendra Singh, Former Airtel CEO UP & West as Operations Director
- Bharti Airtel and Reliance Jio Prepaid Plans are Better than Vi’s Plans for Most in India
- Airtel Performed Way Better than Jio, Vi in Q4 FY22
- BSNL Prepaid Plans Under Rs 500 That Are a Steal
- New VPN Rules for India are Double Edged Sword, Know Why